Thursday, October 9, 2008

My Mythical Journey to Gourmet Tea Bags

Though the actual level of increased health benefits may be in question, there are very few who will refute the statement, "It is a good idea to drink tea." Whether it is the cancer fighting abilities, the immune system strengthening, the weight loss assisting, the headache relieving, or any of the other superhero capabilities possessed by this beverage, drinking tea is beneficial to your health.
There is nothing new to that statement. And in regards to other blurbs surrounding the quote, there is a general consensus that teas such as Jasmine Green Tea, and Rooibos tea contains Anti oxidants that help fight dangerous free radicals in our bodies that can cause cancer and prematurely age our skin. And there are standard tea bags on the market, and there is a small selection of gourmet tea bags, that for one reason or another are gourmet.
To find the answer to this, I began walking down the main street of Tea Town, USA. So if all of this is at least somewhat true, then the next question might be, how can I let this information best help me (with as little disruption to my life as possible).
My footsteps were stopped as I enjoyed a cup…Such exotic names, and a mesmerizing color, I remained stunned and unaware. Perhaps only a sailor to these sirens, I listened to their song. I was interested in drinking tea, and the description was intriguing. Upon first arrival, I ran into a couple muses who promised a pretty package and a sweet taste.
Forward, I moved on. Though not completely sure what the future would hold, I was confident it was better than where I was. But as a drought hit, the buzz subsided, and my eyes wandered to the horizon.
I thought I was where I wanted to be, drinking tea (plus the tea bags had a nice smell ). My only knowledge of my location was what was told to me. With my first step, I found myself in darkness.

As I walked in, I kept my eyes open, ready for any ghosts there may be. I could not shake the feeling that there was something missing. Big buildings with even bigger names thoroughly saturating a market. As I continued on, I found I was in a City with a solid infrastructure.
As I slowly moved closer, the darkness began to fade revealing the truths about my surroundings….Nothing but Dust. Onward I pushed. Down a side alley I viewed a small window, allowing in rays from the now rising sun.

I began looking for a light. But as I decided to stay, the weather became stormy, as a harsh and bitter taste was left in my mouth.
Though at first I was not phased by the discovery, the seed was planted as I sat by the window soaking in the light. And as another storm began, the rains soon followed, conceiving the birth of a tree. As this tree quickly grew, the foundation was cracked, exposing the inside to the sun. With the revealing of the light, so to did the site of leaves covering dust… And as I looked at this, I remembered where I was, Tea Town, USA.
This green world of tea, a plateau hidden from time. Finally, I was where I wanted to be. I quickly dusted myself off, and ran for the hills, arriving in a field of green.
All was fine until one day I began to wander and wonder as I a questioned the distance of the fields. I explored down towards the valley, and I started to notice a change in the color as I entered into a small town neighboring my new village.
The Gourmet Tea Bags are easy to use, easy to clean, and most importantly provide an increased level of health benefits… With this Classic looking bag, I had finally found my choice. A Tea Bag that contained the high quality tea I found to be the best. And as I remained, and lived in peace, it was in this small corner of the globe. A mixture of high quality teas of different colors and tastes.

I had found my balance. High quality teas were not just whole green leaves, but also Red Bush teas, and black teas, and aged teas, white teas, floral teas.

0 comments:

Blogger template 'Kiwi' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008